Thank you everyone who participated in the BloggEd contest. It is reassuring to see that my blog, being personal, fresh, inspiring, and revealing, can offer something to anyone. What is even more rewarding to my human nature is that I acquire a growing group of fans whom I love so much! It is my readers’ returning visits and comments that fuel my inspiration to write and share more.
Eight questions were presented to the contest entrants and here they are with the much anticipated answers!
1. What was the topic of the first Zorz Studios’ blog entry?
Blog Under Construction, removed after the blog became fully functional.
2. In what blog entry was Ed’s partner mentioned for the first time?
Underwater Photo Session, “Heirdom of Atlantis”. Just a couple of weeks prior to that session, I met a young lady Olga Mironova while shooting a wedding. After seeing my work, she got genuinely interested in working with me as assistant and photographer at the weddings. During one of the discussions and learning about her design background, I decided to involve her into this project as well.
3. As of July 11, 2009, what is the second most commented blog entry?
Iwona and Lukasz’ Wedding.
4. Was there a prank blog entry? (Name it if “Yes”, leave blank if “No”)
Yes, Ed on the Channel 3 News: Running for Presidency 2008.
5. What was the “path” that Ed, as the photographer and entrepreneur, was assessed for as a result of a comprehensive industry-specific test?
Signature Brand Photographer. The test is based on the pDNA system, scoring numerous characteristics such as experience, confidence, risk tolerance, artistic and entrepreneurial ID, etc. More details: Truth About Ed: pDNA Revealed.
6. What is the most exotic kind of paper that is used by one of Zorz Studios’ top-of-the-line photo books?
Himalayan Line is defined by the beautiful imported Nepalese lotka paper cover with flap and string wrap, and torn paper edge. Lotka paper is made from the bark of the bush which grows naturally in the Himalayas at altitude of 6,500 to 9,500 feet. The process of making is natural and thousands years old, possessing no threat to the ecosystem. More details: Announcing Couture Collection of Photo Books.
7. How many blog entries were directly related to celebrities whose information was changed at the request of the parties involved shortly after publishing?
Two: Anya Caliendo’s New Couture Milinery Collection and Mena and Ashwin’s Wedding: Two Days of Indian Delight.
8. As of July 11, 2009, how many long-distance trips (beyond NY/NJ) made it to the blog coverage?
Marathon’s Strategic Marketing Plan 2-Day Workshop (Boston, MA)
Wedding in Colorado – Mary Clare and Dan (Avon, CO)
Engagement Session of Erica and Elkin (Miami, FL)
PPA/DWF Conventions (Phoenix, AZ)
Wedding of Erica and Elkin (Palm Beach, FL)
Wedding of Maya and Stan (Negril, Jamaica)
Underwater Maternity Session for Yelena (Santa Cruz, CA)
The drums, please…
It is with great pleasure that I announce the three lucky winners:
Congratulations, folks! I will contact you soon. Everyone else, please do not despair. There will be more contests, so keep an eye on us by subscribing or bookmarking! 🙂