Don’t miss an opportunity to win FREE couple photography! Married or not, if you’re truly creative, you have a solid chance. Two winning couples. Check it out.
Recent Beauty / Fine Art Shoots
Need to get an idea of how a full session goes, as opposed to looking at the tidbits from numerous beauty photoshoots? We try to find time to blog about some, take a look at the latest ones!
- Battling B*: Military Pin Up Photography at World War II WeekendLast month, I had a load of fun doing military pin up photography for my new Poconos client at the World War II Weekend event by the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum.
- Purity: Creative Youth Portraits in PoconosI intended to make my first youth portraits in Poconos studio quietly beautiful but the creative bug still bit me and I mastered two Renaissance oil paintings in a captivating way I’ve never done before.
- Spirits: Mother-Daughter Photoshoot in New OrleansI took another flight in the past few months, this time to work on a mother-daughter photoshoot in New Orleans. It felt spiritual sometimes and had a few allegorical outcomes.
- Las Yogas: 3-Day Photoshoot in Las VegasAmid a pandemic, two girlfriends from Louisiana and a photographer from New York decided to fly for a 3-day photoshoot in Las Vegas. Here’s what came out.
- Jam Session: Unique 40th Birthday Photoshoot IdeaHere’s how a regular photo session for a Jamaican empowering woman turned into a unique 40th birthday photoshoot idea via striking photo illustrations.
- Dono d’Arte: Romantic Birthday Gift of Photography ArtOnce upon a time, there was a Venetian merchant who commissioned an artist to paint his lover’s portrait. Something like that.
- Regalo: Parents Give a Gift of All-Day Quinceanera PhotographyOn the high heels of the just-published Indian Sweet 16 photoshoot comes other loving parents’ gift of a versatile all-day Quinceanera photography to their 15-year-old daughter.
- Solah: Indian Sweet 16 Photoshoot in NYCHere’s what you get when adding an Indian Sweet 16 photoshoot to the regular party coverage.
- Navarasa: Nine Emotions of Indianica Academy ChoreographersI feel lucky to have Indianica Academy as the creative ground for my first formal photo shoot of Indian dancers, and not of just a performance but developing a concept of Navarasa (Nine Emotions).