Below are some of the youth photography samples—young people of Mitzvah, Quinceanera, Sweet 16, 18th birthday gifts, prom, high school seniors, college students, and young adults. Want more? Check out these individual youth photoshoots, along with their cool stories and complete sets of images.
Recent Youth Shoots
Need to get an idea of how a full session goes, as opposed to looking at the tidbits from numerous youth portraits? We try to find time to blog about some, take a look at the latest!
- Olymtsvah: Cool Bat Mitzvah Party Ideas for the OlympiansSo many first-timers these days! Here’s another one, a cool Bat Mitzvah party of a young figure skater whose mom is an Olympian and won medals around the world. The Olympics theme was a natural choice for this dashing party, so prepare for the burst […]
- Purity: Creative Youth Portraits in PoconosI intended to make my first youth portraits in Poconos studio quietly beautiful but the creative bug still bit me and I mastered two Renaissance oil paintings in a captivating way I’ve never done before.
- Spirits: Mother-Daughter Photoshoot in New OrleansI took another flight in the past few months, this time to work on a mother-daughter photoshoot in New Orleans. It felt spiritual sometimes and had a few allegorical outcomes.
- Bughouse 2: Winter Family Photography in PoconosI revisited this fun bunch, now for their winter family photography in Poconos.
- Dono d’Arte: Romantic Birthday Gift of Photography ArtOnce upon a time, there was a Venetian merchant who commissioned an artist to paint his lover’s portrait. Something like that.
- Eveswim: 18 Year Old Birthday Gift of Underwater PhotographyHere’s an idea for an 18-year-old birthday gift: underwater photography. Worked for my daughter!
- Rising: 18th Birthday Photoshoot in GothamThis 18th birthday photoshoot in the deserted and boarded up NYC will be remembered on more than one level.
- Virtue: Graduation 2020 Party in PoconosThis just in: booked yesterday, shot today, published tonight: a small but so meaningful graduation 2020 party in Poconos community where I live.
- Regalo: Parents Give a Gift of All-Day Quinceanera PhotographyOn the high heels of the just-published Indian Sweet 16 photoshoot comes other loving parents’ gift of a versatile all-day Quinceanera photography to their 15-year-old daughter.