During our third annual Mother’s Day event, we are treating our clients to something warm as a sign of appreciation of your trust and support to us, and more importantly, of your love for your mothers and our respect for them. Zorz Studios would love to give your mothers a genuine gift, a true gift of a free portrait to reflect the warmth and dedication in their eyes.
My dear friends, I am elated to announce the next Mama’s Love event, to be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014. This is a non-commercial, as simple as a hug event: your mother comes, I photograph her, then post-process, and prepare one free 8×12 printed portrait within two weeks. You can see some samples from the last year’s event above. Give your mom a gift of professional photography for the Mother’s Day and portray her kindness and beauty!
I expect an overwhelming interest in this free event so in the interests of space and time, I need to put a few rules into effect:
- The event will be offered for one day only, on Saturday, May 10, 2014, at Zorz Studios’ location: 1123 Broadway, Suite 1002, New York, NY 11010.
- This is a client appreciation campaign so the offer can only be extended to Zorz Studios’ clients who paid for my photography service in the past or booked me for a paid upcoming event/assignment.
- This is dedicated to clients’ mothers. If you are a client and a mother, I can photograph you another day as a regular session. Show your love to your mother and send her or bring her with you! Anyone can be in the photograph, up to five persons, as long as client’s mother is in the picture.
- Only a limited number of 10 sessions can be handled properly, each about 15 minutes long, plus preparation and client switch time . The time slots will be assigned to the first 10 inquiries.
- I will gladly see past Mama’s Love participants again if there are slots left. I want to be fair to those who yet missed this opportunity but feel free to inquire, I will see what I can do.
- For proper consolidation and tracking, all inquiries must be sent to studio’s email. No Facebook or text messages, please. Once the limit is reached, the list will be closed but a waiting list will hold several more names in the event of cancellations.
Looking forward to hearing from you! I thank you and all women who gave us life.