For the upcoming Mother’s Day, Zorz Studios prepared a very, very special treat to our existing clients again! For the second year as a sign of appreciation of your trust and support to us, but more importantly, of your love for your mothers and our respect for them, Zorz Studios wants to give your mothers a genuine gift, a true gift of a free portrait to reflect the warmth and dedication in their eyes. As simple as this, with no catch or purchase required.
My dear friends, I am delighted to announce our second Mama’s Love event on Saturday, May 4, 2013. Your mother comes, I photograph her, then post-process and give her a free 8×12 printed portrait. The portraits above are samples from the last year’s event! Pass your mother a gift of professional photography for the Mother’s Day and portray her kindness and beauty!
I expect an overwhelming interest in this free event so in the interests of space and time, I need to put a few rules into effect:
- This is a client appreciation campaign so the offer can only be extended to Zorz Studios’ clients who paid for my photography service in the past or booked me for a paid upcoming event/assignment.
- This is dedicated and intended for clients’ mothers who I might not even had a pleasure of meeting yet. If you are a client and a mother, I can photograph you another day as a regular session. Show your love to your mother and send her or bring her with you! Anyone can be in the photograph, up to five persons, as long as client’s mother is in the picture.
- The event will be offered only for one day, on Saturday, May 4, 2013, at Zorz Studios’ Manhattan location: 1123 Broadway, Suite 1002, New York, NY 11010.
- Only a limited number of 10 sessions can be handled properly, each about 15 minutes long. Time slots will be assigned to the first 10 inquiries.
- I will gladly see past Mama’s Love participants again if there are slots left. I want to be fair to those who missed this opportunity yet but feel free to inquire, I will see what I can do.
- Requests must be emailed to studio’s email which you know and used. Once the limit is reached, the list will be closed but a waiting list will hold several more names in the event of cancellations.
I thank you and all women who gave us life.