Here's the RomancEd couple photoshoot contest entry and voting page (for deadlines and updates click here). You made it to the entry form but make sure you know what you are doing. The rules are at the bottom and may not work for you. This is not a sweepstakes or raffle... If you are cool with that, rev your engines!
Tell us about your vision of an epic couple photo session. Think about your fantasy portrait in a setting that would pump blood in viewers' hearts! Imagine the location, theme, and characters. Let the video below featuring our earlier couples' adventures inspire you! The cooler and more challenging it is to execute, the higher the chance of having it done, for free!
This countdown has been ended already!
The information you submit will be used for administering this contest and notifying the winners. You agree to occasionally receive information about Zorz Studios’ future promotions and announcements. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- NEW All couples qualify—engaged, married, or simply in love, of all shapes and forms!
- The short list of finalists is picked by the studio, then the two winners are determined by voters.
- First prize: a free couple shoot, either photography or videography, up to 8 hours. This could be a wedding, too! If more hours are needed or the wedding spans multiple days, extra time is billable.
- Second prize: a 2-hour photoshoot.
- Engaged wedding clients already booked with Zorz Studios or another studio are welcome to enter but are eligible to win an engagement session only, if it is not included in the package yet.
- Entrants need to bring a fully developed, intriguing, and original idea for the couple photoshoot, and provide the resources for its realization.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours or their prize will be given to another finalist.
- Couple photoshoot must take place within nine months of the winning; a generously discounted service fee is offered afterwards. There is no time limitation for a wedding day within reason.
- Zorz Studios reserves the right to decline free service if after the contest, the couple changes or waters down the winning concept to what would not have qualified for the final round. That would miss the whole point of our giveaway!
- Prizes may not be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative or studio credit can be given.
- Free photography or videography service covers time of one professional and basic photo processing or video editing. Additional services and products such as advanced retouching and editing, albums, prints, highlight videos, music clips, etc. are optional.
- Third-party fees are optional and likely to occur, being couple's responsibility (e.g., permits, rentals, props, transportation around or out of NYC, accommodations if needed).
- To cover the wedding for free, Zorz Studios' lead photographer/videographer must not be already booked on the winners' date at the time of contest completion. Studio reserves the right to accept another client's paid booking on the winners' wedding date after the contest but in this case, will provide the wedding day coverage by an associate photographer/videographer.
- If for any reason, including force majeure events, the winning wedding date is rescheduled, upholding the prize will be to the studio's discretion based on availability and other factors.
- This contest is our lead photographer's personal outreach and volunteering. If he becomes seriously ill or otherwise impaired on your wedding day, coverage will not be possible. An optional substitution may be arranged for a minimal fee, much lower than our regular prices.
- Entrants must be willing to appear publicly on Zorz Studios' social media platforms with their story written at the studio's discretion.
- In return for our effort, the winning couples will help us promote the imagery on their personal social platforms by sharing, re-posting, and allowing us to tag. Full credit and link to Zorz Studios website needs to be given.
CHECK OUT THE CONTEST'S BLOG FOR UPDATES!