Still looking for the last-minute Mother’s Day gift idea? We are thrilled to give your mothers a genuine gift of a free portrait!
Dear clients, I am pleased to announce our sixth Mama’s Love event, to be held on Sunday, May 14, 2017. During this annual Mother’s Day free portrait event, we are treating our clients to something very special as a sign of appreciation of their love for mothers and our respect for them. To be a truly special Mother’s Day gift idea, this non-commercial event is as simple as a hug: your mother comes, I photograph her, then post-process the master image, and prepare one free 8×12 printed portrait. You can see some samples from the last years’ events above. Give your mom a gift of professional photography for the Mother’s Day and portray her kindness and beauty!
Due to the overwhelming interest in this free event, some rules are put into effect:
- This is a customer appreciation event so the offer can only be extended to Zorz Studios’ clients who paid for my photography service in the past or booked me for a paid upcoming event/assignment.
- This is dedicated to clients’ mothers. If you are a client and a mother looking for a well-deserved Mother’s Day gift idea, I can photograph you another day at a discounted price. This weekend, show your love to your mother and send her or bring her with you! Anyone can be in the photograph, up to four persons, as long as client’s mother is in the picture.
- Only a limited number of 10 sessions can be handled properly, each about 15 minutes long. Participants need to come fully prepared and ready to be photographed. The time slots will be assigned to the first 10 inquiries and I will try to accommodate your preference, if possible.
- I will gladly see past Mama’s Love participants again if there are slots left. I want to be fair to those who missed this opportunity yet. Feel free to inquire, of course, I will see what I can do!
- For proper consolidation and tracking, all inquiries and discussion must go through studio’s email. No Facebook or text messages, please. Once the limit is reached, the list will be closed but a waiting list will hold several more names in the event of cancellations.
- The Mother’s Day free portrait event will be offered for one day only, on Sunday, May 14, 2017, at our partner location: Candy Kid Photography, 1601 Gravesend Neck Rd, 2nd Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11229.
Show your love to your mom with a treasured artistic Mother’s Day gift idea which will cost you nothing! I’m looking forward to hearing from you and thank you and all women who gave us life.
Missed the spot? Sign up for Zorz Studios’ newsletter to catch the next special treat offered throughout the year!